ETHOS & VALUES
Here at Meadow Vale Primary School, we use our core values to inspire, challenge and prepare our children for the future by making the difference...together.
Our core values are:
Inclusive and Supportive
Passion and Commitment
Inclusive & Supportive means everyone
- Strives to meet the needs of all individuals regardless of their background or abilities
- Respects the individuality of others and promotes responsible citizenship
High Aspirations means everyone
- Wants to achieve their best
- Encourages our children to be resilient and persevere until they succeed
Nurturing means everyone
- Cares about the welfare of all our children and families
- Is committed to help each other in any way possible
Passion & Commitment means everyone
- Is fostering a love and enjoyment of learning both in themselves and others
- Is respectful of others and treats everyone fairly and with compassion
- Shows loyalty to friends, colleagues and the school
- Abides by the rules and charters
Pride means everyone
- Is proud of each other and every one of our successes no matter how large or small.
Everyone includes – Governors, Senior Leadership Team, Teachers, Support Staff, Pupils, Parents, Carers and the wider school community.